Friday, March 17, 2017

Request For Information

The farther this story goes, the deeper it gets, and my sympathies for Msgr Kurzaj grow daily. He's in my prayers. A visitor has raised worthwhile questions about how the Our Lady's Dowry charity funded construction of the various OLA expansions. This brings up the question of how Catholic construction projects -- let's say, the construction of any parish or school buildings -- are funded and managed. If you think about it, the money that goes into Catholic construction probably far outstrips the Trump organization, and I assume there are policies and best practices in place, almost certainly published. If anyone can point me to something like this, I will greatly appreciate it.

From the start of this blog, I've scrupulously observed requests for confidentiality and any other conditions placed by visitors on use of material.